How does the Looked After Children Review work?
The Looked After Children Review is an opportunity for the Headteacher and Designated Teacher to review the provision provided by the school. The day is designed to be both a review and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for key staff in the school.
Our consultants have a track record of success working with Looked After learners.
An LAC Review ensures that:
- the school or academy has fulfilled its requirements for this area considering its statutory requirements
- the Designated Teacher is effectively managing their essential role in the support provided for Looked After Children
Other ways we can help LAC:
Narrowing the Attainment Gap
Narrowing the Attainment Gap is designed to support school leaders in understanding and reducing the attainment gap in the context of their setting. Drawing on research and his own extensive experience in leading a team that has worked with over 1,000 schools, Daniel Sobel examines the real issues behind the attainment gap and the barriers schools face when trying to narrow it.Buy on Amazon
Work with an Inclusion Expert to maximise your SEN budget and demonstrate the impact of your work.
Our consultancy will ensure you are compliant with the SEND Code of Practice 0-25, are maximising your SEN assessment, provision and budget and that you can demonstrate the impact of your work. By the end of the day we will have co-authored an implementation plan setting a clear path to your next Ofsted level.Find out more
You might also like:
- SEN review
- Pupil Premium review
- Behaviour review
- TA audit
- Provision audit
- Differentiation coaching
- SENCO coaching
- Ofsted Prep Day
- Inclusive leadership training
- EYFS review
- EYFS vulnerable children and SEN review
- Safeguarding review
- Governance review
- Pre-Exclusion and top five most challenging behaviour cases surgery
- Speech and Language review and training for teachers
- Reducing time and maximising the positive outcomes of your most challenging five students
- How to narrow your PP attainment gap by 30% in six months
- How to get the most from your SEN budget, SENCO and TAs and maximise the outcome of your most vulnerable students
- How to get the most out of your EYFS team
- Implementing wholeschool measurable and sustainable impact
- SENCO forum series – minimising the efforts, maximising the impact