How does it work?
Over the course of a one day visit to your school, we utilise a bespoke framework that takes us through whole school issues, what is happening in classrooms, and even individual pupil perspectives.
We work with you as a team – using a collaborative problem-solving technique that draws on the knowledge, experience and creativity of the participants.
We provide follow up visits to ascertain the extent of progress and further advice and support required.Request Callback
Why book a Pre-Exclusion and Top 5 Most Challenging Behaviour Case Surgery with Inclusion Expert?
- Prevent school leaders spending a disproportionate amount of time with a small number of pupils
- Ease the tension between the standards / accountability agenda and the inclusion agenda
- Address well-being issues for staff who support those with challenging behaviour on a daily basis
Other ways we can help:
Narrowing the Attainment Gap
Narrowing the Attainment Gap is designed to support school leaders in understanding and reducing the attainment gap in the context of their setting. Drawing on research and his own extensive experience in leading a team that has worked with over 1,000 schools, Daniel Sobel examines the real issues behind the attainment gap and the barriers schools face when trying to narrow it.Buy on Amazon
Work with an Inclusion Expert to maximise your SEN budget and demonstrate the impact of your work.
Our consultancy will ensure you are compliant with the SEND Code of Practice 0-25, are maximising your SEN assessment, provision and budget and that you can demonstrate the impact of your work. By the end of the day we will have co-authored an implementation plan setting a clear path to your next Ofsted level.Find out more
You might also like:
- SEN review
- Pupil Premium review
- Behaviour review
- TA audit
- Provision audit
- Differentiation coaching
- SENCO coaching
- Ofsted Prep Day
- Inclusive leadership training
- EYFS review
- EYFS vulnerable children and SEN review
- LAC and designated teacher review
- Safeguarding review
- Governance review
- Speech and Language review and training for teachers
- Reducing time and maximising the positive outcomes of your most challenging five students
- How to narrow your PP attainment gap by 30% in six months
- How to get the most from your SEN budget, SENCO and TAs and maximise the outcome of your most vulnerable students
- How to get the most out of your EYFS team
- Implementing wholeschool measurable and sustainable impact
- SENCO forum series – minimising the efforts, maximising the impact