What is the Pupil Premium Review?
The main task of the day will be working together on an implementation plan. While the focus is the pupil premium, the goal is to ensure that all groups of vulnerable children are accurately identified and their barriers are recognised and met.
The implementation plan will identify your key issues, set out what you are going to do about them, and outline what success looks like. It will go into granular detail about who will do what when, and how you will demonstrate the impact.
These tailored plans have helped our schools win awards and narrow their gap by half in six months.Request Callback
A one day Pupil Premium review ensures that you:
- are receiving the full funding you are eligible for
- are spending your funding effectively
- are demonstrating the impact to Ofsted with hard and soft data
What have schools said about our Pupil Premium Reviews?
Other ways we can help with Pupil Premium:
Narrowing the Attainment Gap
Narrowing the Attainment Gap is designed to support school leaders in understanding and reducing the attainment gap in the context of their setting. Drawing on research and his own extensive experience in leading a team that has worked with over 1,000 schools, Daniel Sobel examines the real issues behind the attainment gap and the barriers schools face when trying to narrow it.Buy on Amazon
Work with an Inclusion Expert to maximise your SEN budget and demonstrate the impact of your work.
Our consultancy will ensure you are compliant with the SEND Code of Practice 0-25, are maximising your SEN assessment, provision and budget and that you can demonstrate the impact of your work. By the end of the day we will have co-authored an implementation plan setting a clear path to your next Ofsted level.Find out more
You might also like:
- SEN review
- Pupil Premium review
- Behaviour review
- TA audit
- Provision audit
- Differentiation coaching
- SENCO coaching
- Headteacher coaching/SIP visit
- Ofsted Prep Day
- Inclusive leadership training
- EYFS review
- EYFS vulnerable children and SEN review
- LAC and designated teacher review
- Safeguarding review
- Governance review
- Pre-Exclusion and top five most challenging behaviour cases surgery
- Speech and Language review and training for teachers
- Reducing time and maximising the positive outcomes of your most challenging five students
- How to narrow your PP attainment gap by 30% in six months
- How to get the most from your SEN budget, SENCO and TAs and maximise the outcome of your most vulnerable students
- How to get the most out of your EYFS team
- Implementing wholeschool measurable and sustainable impact
- SENCO forum series – minimising the efforts, maximising the impact