Why get a TA Audit?
With a deep understanding of individual students and close links to the local community, teaching assistants can be heroes of inclusion. But in too many schools their potential is untapped. TAs aren’t allowed to build relationships with parents and outside agencies and are rarely asked about the students they know best.
Under-trained and poorly utilised TAs drain school budgets. TAs who take a velcro approach, sticking to one student and doing their work for them, can even be a barrier to inclusion. Schools often spend hundreds of thousands of pounds a year on TAs they don’t need or can’t afford to train and support.
In a one-day TA audit, we work with you to build a lean team of well trained, well organised TAs. The audit is followed up with a comprehensive report and as much additional support and advice as you need to implement change.
What have schools said about our TA Audits?
Other ways we can help with TAs:
Narrowing the Attainment Gap
Narrowing the Attainment Gap is designed to support school leaders in understanding and reducing the attainment gap in the context of their setting. Drawing on research and his own extensive experience in leading a team that has worked with over 1,000 schools, Daniel Sobel examines the real issues behind the attainment gap and the barriers schools face when trying to narrow it.Buy on Amazon
Work with an Inclusion Expert to maximise your SEN budget and demonstrate the impact of your work.
Our consultancy will ensure you are compliant with the SEND Code of Practice 0-25, are maximising your SEN assessment, provision and budget and that you can demonstrate the impact of your work. By the end of the day we will have co-authored an implementation plan setting a clear path to your next Ofsted level.Find out more
You might also like:
- SEN review
- Pupil Premium review
- Behaviour review
- Provision audit
- Differentiation coaching
- SENCO coaching
- Headteacher coaching/SIP visit
- Ofsted Prep Day
- Inclusive leadership training
- EYFS review
- EYFS vulnerable children and SEN review
- LAC and designated teacher review
- Safeguarding review
- Governance review
- Pre-Exclusion and top five most challenging behaviour cases surgery
- Speech and Language review and training for teachers
- Reducing time and maximising the positive outcomes of your most challenging five students
- How to narrow your PP attainment gap by 30% in six months
- How to get the most from your SEN budget, SENCO and TAs and maximise the outcome of your most vulnerable students
- How to get the most out of your EYFS team
- Implementing wholeschool measurable and sustainable impact
- SENCO forum series – minimising the efforts, maximising the impact