What is a Safeguarding Review?
Our Safeguarding Review is a full day with our safeguarding expert. It will look your school’s safeguarding policies, procedures and practice, identifying areas of strength and points for development. This process will ensure that your school’s policy and practice are fully statutorily compliant and reflect current best practice.
Our safeguarding reviews are led by Sara Alston who is an outstanding and highly experienced practitioner in this area.
The day will be tailored to your school’s needs and by the end of the day you will have full action plan to help ensure that you have outstanding practice in this vital area.
Sara Alston is an experienced SENCo and an SEND and Safeguarding Consultant and Trainer. She works with the Inclusion Expert team to support schools with the training and deployment of TAs.
Why book a Safeguarding Review with Inclusion Expert?
- To ensure that your school’s policy and practice are up-to-date and legally compliant.
- To fine-tune procedures and practice to ensure that you are effectively safeguarding all your children, including the most vulnerable.
A bespoke review will evaluate your Safeguarding procedures and practice to ensure that your school is:
- Providing the highest quality safeguarding for all your children
- Fully compliant with all your statutory duties and requirements
- Ready for OFSTED and have evidence of your safeguarding procedures
- Supported to provide develop and maintain an ethos that promotes all children’s safeguarding and wellbeing
As a follow-up to or in tandem with a Safeguarding Review, we also offer safeguarding training for individual schools and federations. This can be delivered either directly to the school’s safeguarding lead or as a workshop for all teaching staff.Find out more
Other ways we can help:
Primary & Secondary Online Training
QFT and EYFS Online Training Series’
- Teaching standards in detail
- Differentiation and personalised learning
- Watch, read, do, review successful formula
You might also like:
- SEN review
- Pupil Premium review
- Behaviour review
- TA audit
- Provision audit
- Differentiation coaching
- SENCO coaching
- Headteacher coaching/SIP visit
- Ofsted Prep Day
- Inclusive leadership training
- EYFS review
- EYFS vulnerable children and SEN review
- LAC and designated teacher review
- Safeguarding review
- Governance review
- Pre-Exclusion and top five most challenging behaviour cases surgery
- Speech and Language review and training for teachers
- Reducing time and maximising the positive outcomes of your most challenging five students
- How to narrow your PP attainment gap by 30% in six months
- How to get the most from your SEN budget, SENCO and TAs and maximise the outcome of your most vulnerable students
- How to get the most out of your EYFS team
- Implementing wholeschool measurable and sustainable impact
- SENCO forum series – minimising the efforts, maximising the impact